Practitioners are able to receive credits for training provided by their employer.

To find out if your place of employment is an Approved Organization, you can:

  • Ask your Training Officer/Chain of Command
  • Go to the “Add New Record” in the Professional Development tab in the navigation portal, select Workplace Training and search the Approved Organization drop down list.

If your place of employment is not an Approved Organization, notify your Employer/Training Officer to contact the College.

Employers/Training Officers seeking Organization Approval for Workplace Training can contact the College by email.

Note: Only the Employer/Training Officer can seek organization approval.