ABOUT THE MODULE
The Professional Development program is designed to support practitioners in retaining their competency to practice. To assist modules may be developed, providing a means for practitioners to keep current on particular topics of need. The current required module is Airway Management and Concepts in Pulmonary Care. This module was developed by the Alberta College of Paramedics to provide practitioners with a current and common understanding of airway management they can apply to their practice.
- The module and evaluation are required competencies of the 2015/2016 professional development cycle.
- It may take up to five (5) hours to complete the module.
- High-speed internet access is needed to stream video content.
- Practitioners earn 30 Professional Development credits by completing the module and passing the evaluation.
- The evaluation must be completed in one sitting and contains 25 multiple choice questions, taking on average an hour to complete.
- There is a different evaluation for each designation, take the evaluation that reflects your current designation.
- On completion, practitioners must save the learning activity certificate to their computer for their records and submit the activity to their profile in the member portal.
**Please note that if you open the PDF version in your browser, the links in the document will open in the same window. If you want the links to open in a separate window, please download the PDF (right-click the link) or use the web version.**
Questions about the module can be emailed here.