Register Change Request

Register Change Request2019-01-08T09:34:21-07:00

If you have completed the examination at your new designation and are changing your practice designation, please complete the Registration Application.

Effective January 1, 2018, if you have not completed the provincial examination at your new designation you must first apply for registration on the provisional register at your new designation before you can apply to take the exam.

This provisional status permits you to practice at your new designation (with supervision) while you are in the exam process. Once you successfully complete the College exams at your new designation, you will automatically be moved to the general register at that designation.